Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Back!

Hello again, lovely blog followers! Though there are few of you, you make my ramblings seem almost worthwhile. So I'll be around a bit longer if that's okay with you.

Summer has been quite an adventure, but it has come to a definite close despite the everlasting sunshine out my window. For I think of summer as more than just weather: it is freedom and watermelons and camping and cute shoes (the two latter, I'm afraid, don't work together very well). My summer also included twice-lost luggage, red ant bites, and food poisoning, but all of it is over and the chains are tightened once again. (Please read this last as an exaggeration. I live on a tropical island with an ocean out my window; the chains are merely metaphorical.) What I mean to say is, I must readjust my life, open up my calendar, and get back to work. But part of that work is rambling on a blog, so it can't all be bad.

My first morning back, I woke up (in a fit of airplane lag) unnecessarily early. The good part was I got to see an amazing sunrise:


So with a new dawn comes a new day.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. That sunrise was worth waking up for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that summer of yours included this summer of mine! What a special week that was, and you are always encouraging to me. Looking forward to seeing more of Rose West, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Goodness you're back! I really missed reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...